The Good Sam Club provides many service and benefits for their members. See below to learn about the RV insurance offered by the Good Sam Club.
Good Sam Club RV Insurance – Free Quote
Paying too much for RV Insurance? Good Sam VIP Insurance offers unmatched benefits for RV owners.
How Much Money Can I Expect To Save With Good Sam VIP?
Insurance rates vary according to driving experience, age, and there factors. However, $325.00 is the average amount Good Sam members save in the first year alone with VIP. Many save even more.
What About Coverage For All My RV Accessories?
Remember, VIP is the nation’s premier RV insurance provider. They handle all your special coverage needs … awnings, cabanas, satellite dishes, and other attached accessories are safe with VIP. And in most states, your personal effects are insured for their replacement cost.
Why choose Good Sam Club RV Insurance?
- Discounted Rates – Customers who switch save on average $349 a year.
- Optional Full Replacement Cost Coverage – They give you a comparable new RV if yours is totaled or stolen. This protects you from depreciation — you could save thousands.¹
- Storage Option – Save money by suspending the coverage you don’t need during the months your RV is not on the road. With only six months of this exclusive option, their customers save up to $400.
- Full-Timer Coverage – For RVers who live in their RV full-time, they offer specialty coverage with their specific needs in mind.
- Personal Effects Coverage – All policies include up to $3,000 to protect your personal items.
- Multi-vehicle and Multi-policy Discounts – Insure more than one vehicle with VIP and they’ll give you a discount up to 20%. VIP can also cover autos, homes, motorcycles, ATVs and even golf carts.
- Emergency Expense Allowance – Need money to cover motel or transportation costs when your rig in disabled more than 50 miles from home? No problem. Good Sam VIP’s Emergency Expense Allowance pays up to $100 per day or up to a $500 maximum.
Please request a quote right away if you’re currently covered by: State Farm, Allstate, Travelers, Nationwide, Geico, Liberty Mutual or any auto insurer that doesn’t specialize in RV coverage
Click here for a free no-obligation Good Sam VIP RV Insurance – Free Quote
Good Sam VIP is a full-coverage vehicle insurance plan offered to Good Sam members by GMAC Insurance. GMAC Insurance is the ONLY vehicle insurance organization in the world officially endorsed by the Good Sam Club.
¹If your RV is totaled or stolen (and not recovered) in its first five model years it will be replaced with a comparable new RV, even if you’re not the original owner. After the first five model years, you will receive your full original purchase price – not a depreciated amount – toward the purchase of the replacement RV. Replacement Cost Coverage must be purchased during the RV’s model year or within the following four year.
Eligibility, benefits, discounts and coverages may vary.
Underwritten by these member companies of the GMAC Insurance Group, Winston-Salem, NC: National General Ins. Co., National General Assur. Co., MIC General Ins. Corp. and GMAC Ins. Co. Online, Inc. Coverage not available in HI and MA. Coverage in NJ provided by High Point Property and Casualty Ins. Co. which is not affiliated with GMAC Ins. Some features may not be available.
Underwritten by National General Ins. Co. in TX and WA.
Homeowners coverage is provided by member companies of the Homesite Ins. Group which is not affiliated with GMAC Ins.
$349 amount is based on nationwide data from new RV policyholder surveys from October 2, 2009 to March 29, 2010.
Terms are subject to change and should be confirmed with the Good Sam Club.
More Benefits from the Good Sams Club
- Good Sam’s extended RV warranty, Continued Service Plan.
- Good Sam Club Membership – The largest RV club.
- Save up to 70% on life insurance with Good Sam Term Life.
- Good Sam’s RV Emergency Road Service – The most comprehensive RV road service available.