The Good Sam Club
The Good Sam Club is an RV club, a motor home club and a camping club. See below to learn about the services and benefits that a Good Sam Club membership provides.
Good Sam Club – For RVers and Campers
Continuing A Tradition of Serving RVers
The Good Sam Club began in 1966 when a group of RV owners put Good Samaritan bumper stickers on their rigs so fellow members would know they could get help on the road.
In the early days, Good Sams Members spread the word at RV parks and other Club events. Soon everyone wanted to know how to get a Good Sam “smiling face” decal. The Club grew and grew.
Today, the goal remains the same as from those days: to make RVing safer and more enjoyable, and save members money through Club-endorsed benefits and services. The Good Sam Club is now over 1 million RVing families strong and growing! Members have fun, stop to help one another and meet our responsibilities to the environment, highways and parks.
Good Sam Club Membership Benefits & Services
Join the Good Sam Club and get all these outstanding Good Sam Member benefits.
- 10% Camping Discounts on nightly rates at more than 1,700 Good Sam Parks in the U.S. and Canada.
- Highways magazine – Each monthly issue is filled with useful RV advice, exciting travel destinations, product reviews, tech tips and more
- Specialized RV Trip Routing including bridge and tunnel restrictions, towing laws, fuel prices, and Good Sam discount locations
- Member–only Discounts on gas and diesel, emergency road service, RV parts, accessories and repairs
- Learn about more benefits and services of a Good Sam Club membership and how to join.
In addition you have access to even more opportunities to save on your RV lifestyle
- Good Sam’s extended RV warranty, Continued Service Plan.
- VIP is the nation’s premier RV insurance provider.
- Save up to 70% on life insurance with Good Sam Term Life.
- Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service – The most comprehensive RV road service available.
Related RV Club Links
An RV Club For Everyone
- The Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) is restricted to owners of Class A motor homes.
- The WIT Club is for owners of Winnebago and Itaska motor homes.
- The Cummins Power Club is for owners of motor homes with Cummins engines or Cummins Onan generators.
- Visit our RV Clubs and Events page.