Cummins Power Club
If you own an RV or Dodge Ram truck with a Cummins Engine, or if you have an Onan generator you’ll want to join the club. Members receive a 10% discount on Genuine Cummins Parts: New, ReCon, Filtration,Onan Parts (Cummins Power Generation Products) and Valvoline products. The discount also applies to service repairs and maintenance on Cummins and Onan products.
Cummins Power Club is supported by Cummins Distributors throughout the United States and Canada. These distributors are committed to meeting your parts and service requirements.
Annual membership is only $19.95 (USD) and $22.95 (Canadian).
Questions About The Cummins Power Club
Q: What is the Cummins Power Club?
A: Cummins previously maintained two clubs, The Power Masters and Power Boosters Clubs, to service recreational vehicles, Dodge Pickups and Cummins Onan generators. The Cummins Power Club replaces these clubs in order to better service our Cummins customers with expanded services and benefits.
Q: Who is eligible to join the Cummins Power Club?
A: The club is designed for retail end users or owners of Cummins engines and Cummins Onan generators. Typically, this is recreational and pleasure vehicle owners, such as Dodge PU and Recreational Vehicles. The vehicle use is non-commercial.
Q: What are the club’s services and benefits?
A: Cummins Power Club members receive the following benefits from participating Cummins Distributors:
- 10% Parts and Service Discounts
- Expanded Service Coverage throughout the United States and Canada
- Toll Free Club Service: 866-442-9576
- Engine Assistance Center through 1 (800) Diesels or 1 (800) 343-7357
Q: How do I learn more about the Cummins Power Club?
Related RV Club Links
An RV Club For Everyone
- The Good Sam Club, the largest RV Club attracts owners of all types of RV’s as well as tent campers.
- The Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) is restricted to owners of Class A motor homes.
- The WIT Club is for owners of Winnebago and Itaska motor homes and Escapees is for full time RVers.
- Visit our RV Clubs and Events page.